Mellanby Centre Bone Imaging Workshop will be held on Thursday 2 & Friday 3 March 2017 at Inox Conference Suite, University of Sheffield.
The deadline for abstract submission and registration is Wednesday 15 February 2017
We are very fortunate in having excellent speakers at Mellanby Centre Bone Imaging Workshop.
- Professor Klaus Engelke (Erlangen) – ‘Use of muscle measurements to improve fracture prediction’
- Professor Roland Chapurlat (Lyon) – ‘Fracture risk and HrPQCT’
- Professor Tim Cootes (Manchester) – ‘Fracture identification from X-ray and CT imaging’.
- Dr Hélène Follet (Lyon) – ‘Effect of bisphosphonates on bone micromechanics’
- Professor Philipp Schneider (Southampton) – ‘Measurements of the nanoscale’
To register click here.
We look forward to hearing from you.