Sheffield 3D Day 2019
Tuesday, 14 May, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm BST
The University of Sheffield and the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust will be holding Sheffield 3D Day 2019 on 23 April 2019 at the AMRC Knowledge Transfer Centre (KTC).
The day will involve exploring the use of 3D within Health, sharing experiences, reflecting on updates from Sheffield 3D 2017 and a look at the future.
This year there will be a particular spotlight on 3D printing and surgical navigation.
- An overview of the use of 3D in Health
- An understanding of 3D imaging
- An understanding of 3D planning
- An understanding of 3D printing
- An understanding of 3D navigation
Organisers: Organiser Mr Nicholas Lee, Consultant Oral And Maxillofacial Surgeon & Dr Peter Metherall, Clinical Scientist