SofTMech are hosting a workshop on soft-tissue modelling which may be of interest to PhDs, postdocs and PIs involved in modelling the biomechanics/mechanobiology of biological soft-tissues.
This workshop, organised by the EPSRC SofTMech Centre, will engage both modellers and clinicians in the area. The three-day event aims to review the progress of “state of the art” soft tissue modelling and provide a research forum on the challenges in the area.
- Standard: £250
- Early bird (before 15 April, 2017): £220
- SofTMech members will receive 10% discount.
Included in the registration fee:
- Tea/Coffee/Refreshments/Lunches and conference dinner
- The Workshop dinner will be held at the Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor on the 8th June
- The Dinner will be free for registered attendees but due to the seating limit, only the first 80 fully paid registrations will have the dinner included.
Register for the workshop now – the link will ask you to submit the title and the abstract of your contribution and your preference to talk or poster. You can also submit your abstract via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee and you will be informed of your presentation type (talk or poster) as soon as possible. All poster presenters will have a chance to give a mini-presentation.