The UK Regional User Meeting provides a forum for practising engineers and researchers to exchange ideas and experiences in all aspects of simulation technology and gives you the opportunity to learn more about the latest technology and trends.
This is your opportunity to join SIMULIA experts from all over the UK to share experiences, receive feedback from your peers and be inspired by expert users and the SIMULIA team.
Continuing on from the success of last year’s event, the UK Regional User Meeting will be free to attend and we are expecting record numbers again!
Benefits of Presenting:
- Attend presenters dinner with SIMULIA staff
- Gain recognition and enhance your professional credentials by being published in the Conference Proceedings
- Create beneficial industry contacts within the simulation community
All prospective authors are invited to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to showcase their work. We encourage all users of the SIMULIA portfolio to submit an abstract for consideration. Abstract submissions should be 250 words or less. Acceptance will be based on technical merit and overall quality. Please submit your abstract to Samantha.Thompson@3ds.com by 21st July.
- Abstract: 21st July
- Notification of acceptance: 4th August
- Paper Deadline: 16th September
- Presentation Deadline: 23rd September