The Musculoskeletal Lab at Imperial College will host BORS 2017 from the 4-5th September on the South Kensington Campus in central London. The meeting will comprise of a mixture of clinical and scientific sessions.
Research talks will be presented by invited speakers including:
- Prof Justin Cobb (Imperial)
- Prof Elaine Dennison(Southampton)
- Prof Daniel Prieto (Oxford)
- Dr Chantal Chenu (RVC London)
- Prof Julian Jones (Imperial)
- Prof Agamemnon Grigoriadis (King’s College)
- Prof Jonathan Jeffers (Imperial)
For the opportunity to present your work at the meeting, please submit an abstract using the link below. The abstract deadline is 13th April 2017
Delegates can register now for the meeting by completing the registration form and following the guidance for online payment of fees. Travel bursaries are available as described. Early bird registration closes 30th June 2017.
Please direct enquires to – firstname.lastname@example.org